Registration is now open for the 2016 Across the Lifespan Conference
Registration is now open by clicking here:
The Across the Lifespan Conference brings the best together again. Wistech, WI-AHEAD, SVRI and the Department of Health Services have joined together to bring you one conference, one location, one exhibit hall, 1 and 2 hour educational sessions, with hundreds of networking opportunities. Attendees, presenters and exhibitors will all benefit from our collaboration.
The Across the Lifespan Conference provides educational sessions approved for CRCs as well as CEUs (fee required).
Our conference committee is committed to providing our attendees, presenters, and exhibitors with a low cost, high quality learning experience.
The conference will feature the following presentation topics:
• Assistive Technology • Post Secondary Disability Services • Independent living, recreation/leisure
• Older Adult Services • Special Education • Transition Services • Employment
Early Bird Registration (Before September 15): $90.00
Late Bird Registration: (September 16-October 26): $120.00
Late Bird Registration: (October 26-November 3): $140.00
Register Here: http://www.cvent.com/d/8fq6y3
* Follow link; scroll to bottom of page and click ‘Register’. Choose ‘attendee’ under registration type.
* Complete all steps of the registration and submit
* ATLC is accepting check or credit card with online registration. No PayPal account required.
* Print confirmation email for your records
If you require special accommodations (sign language, CART, etc.) we will need this information by September 23, 2016. All efforts will be made to provide accommodations for requests made after this date however we cannot guarantee availability.
Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Rooms are reserved at a state rate of $82 for single and $99 for double queen sofa room (plus tax).
Call 1-800-867-9453 for reservations- Reference Number: 500604 Assistive Technology Across the Lifespan Conference. Cutoff date for reservations is October 2, 2016.
Questions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Anthony Shay (608) 206-4949
Please use the Contact Us form if you have questions!